A business in a box!
Everything you need for a successful business:
The Jim’s Building Inspection division will provide you with a comprehensive set of systems and an industry leading iPad application that may actually result in a paperless office. Come to think of it you don’t actually even need an office.
Extensive initial training as well as ongoing technical, peer and managerial support is provided and you can also count on a great team environment.
A high standard of pre-requisites ensures that Jim’s Building Inspection franchises are only granted to highly qualified and experienced individuals.
These opportunities suit builders who:
- Want to move off the tools and into a professional role
- Are seeking to augment their building income with a reliable, cash income stream
Existing building inspectors, building surveyors, industry specialists and companies will also be considered. The benefits of joining the Jim’s Group include:
- Access to the industry leading iPad application for building inspections
- Access to a brand with 94% recognition in New Zealand
- Extensive training, professional and peer support
- Collaborative marketing dominance
A LIMITED NUMBER OF FRANCHISE AND REGIONAL FRANCHISOR OPPORTUNITIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR BUILDING EXPERTS.
Franchise rights will only be granted to individuals who share our commitment to building the country’s industry leading building inspection service.
In addition to the technical pre-requisites, you should be:
- Highly motivated and willing to invest your time building and managing your own business
- Willing to learn and grow in skills, knowledge and experience
- Committed to great, responsive customer service
- Willing to adhere to a proven system and participate in a broader, supportive and fun peer environment
- An ethical person who is respectful and able to get on well with others
What training is provided?
In most circumstances the following training is included with you franchise:
- CRBI (completed residential building inspections course).
- New construction course
- Termite and Timber Pest Management Course
- Asbestos assessor course
Opportunities also exist in the for training in the following areas:
- Causation Insurance Reporting
- Mould Detection
- Depreciation Schedules
- Methamphetamine Screening